ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Chocolate Festival is welcoming chocolate lovers from around the region as it begins festivities this weekend at the Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites.
This year's kickoff event features a sold out social hour in the Stardust Lounge Friday night. Main events begin on Saturday, March 10th and run until Sunday March 11th.
Each year the festival features dozens of chocolatiers from around the region, panelists, competitions, and of course all the chocolate you can eat!
Other paid opportunities include a spa party, "Charlie's Chocolate 5k Run/Walk," and Chocolate Wine Maker's Dinner.
Main events run 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and tickets can be purchased at the door. You can purchase a single day pass for $20 or a two-day pass for $30. Children 8 years of age and under are free.
For a full list of events, click here.
- Oregon Chocolate Festival Kicks Off In Ashland
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Kicks Off Thursday
- Out & About: Ashland Ice Rink, Holiday Shopping, Chocolate Festival
- Ashland Independent Film Festival
- Ashland Festival of Light
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Green Show Kicks Off
- Oregon Shakespeare Festival Kicks Off Outdoor Season
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Goes to Toronto
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Hosts Annual Fundraiser
- Ashland Independent Film Festival Receives $10,000 Grant