ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation said there is a semi-truck on its side on Interstate 5 at milepost 6. ODOT said the truck is partially blocking the Northbound lanes.
Crews are enroute. Expect delays and congestion.
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash
- Both NB Lanes Blocked On I-5 NB Near Myrtle Creek
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Southbound Lanes Cleared After Multiple Vehicle Crash On I-5
- Autonomous Semis Could Impact Local Trucking Companies
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- Winter Weather Causes Delays on I-5