ASHLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation said there is a semi-truck on its side on Interstate 5 at milepost 6. ODOT said the truck is partially blocking the Northbound lanes.
Crews are enroute. Expect delays and congestion.
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash
- Both NB Lanes Blocked On I-5 NB Near Myrtle Creek
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point