MEDFORD, Ore. -- According to Brad Bennington with the Builders Association of Southern Oregon says that he expects profits resulting from the expo showcase will be around $5 Million for the local economy.
The Southern Oregon Home Show is the largest home show in southern Oregon and the fourth largest home show in the state of Oregon. More than 200 exhibitors attend the show, many of which say that they usually see a spike in sales following the three-day event.
Mike Cawood with JAM Roofing says that they are at the event every year, " we come away with a lot of leads that turn into a lot of work."
Over 70% of the exhibitors are local businesses. Bennington says that three main things are playing into this years success, "Consumer confidence is high, the market is strong, the cost of money is affordable."
The Home Show will be open for the last day tomorrow from 11 AM - 4 PM. Tickets that were purchased on Friday or Saturday are still valid until the end of the event.
- Southern Oregon Home Show Bringing In Millions For Local Economy
- US Cellular Community Park Brings Millions to Medford Economy
- New Budget Would Bring Millions To Oregon
- Firefighting Costs Exceed $116 Million for Southern Oregon
- Bring Home The Monarchs!
- Southern Oregon Fire Crews Aid Southern California in Wildfire Fight
- Oscar Nominations Connect Hollywood to Southern Oregon
- Thousands Seek Flu Treatment In Southern Oregon
- Crabbing Closed Along Southern Oregon Coast