YREKA, Calif. --
update 9/15/19 7:00 p.m.
All evacuation orders are lifted.
original 7/15/19 5:30 p.m.
Fire crews say they are responding to the Bar Fire in the Mill Creek Drainage.
Evacuation orders are in effect for the Scott Bar area and residences in the Miller Creek Drainage.
The Bar Fire is 30 acres and growing.
- Bar Fire burning in the Klamath National Forest
- Hwy 96 reopens as firefighters gain on two fires in Klamath National Forest
- Prescribed burn on the Fremont-Winema National Forest
- Spring burning window announced for Klamath
- Fremont-Winema National Forest Lakeview Ranger District Office warehouse fire
- Klamath Falls home burned "for a good cause"
- Spring open burning begins today in Klamath Falls
- Open burning coming to a close in Klamath County
- Trump administration proposes new logging in nation's largest national forest
- Lemon Bars