KLAMATH FALLS, Ore.-- As of now, a Klamath Falls woman, who is suspected of killing her significant other, is not facing any charges.
The Klamath County District Attorney says she will go before a grand jury who will decide whether or not to charge her in the next week or so.
This comes after a domestic dispute Wednesday.
911 got a call at 12:30pm from a woman who said she had shot a man in the chest.
Police say when they arrived they found a man with a gun shot wound and the woman who was cooperative.
Neighbors were in shock, as the couple was brand new in the area.
Neighbor says, “It freaked us out, we’ve been here about 18 years, that was the first time I’ve seen anything bad here.”
- Klamath County DA: Homicide Case To Go To Grand Jury
- DA's Office Releases Grand Jury Transcript from Graves Shooting
- Suspect Sought in Klamath County Theft Case
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Klamath Falls
- Klamath DA Denies Endorsement of Marijuana Sales Initiative
- Klamath County Declares Drought Emergency
- Long-Awaited Trial Postponed in Klamath County Rape Case
- Grand Jury Says Officer-Involved Shooting At VA Justified
- Grand Jury Decides Police Officer in Medford Shooting Was Justified
- UPDATE: Former Medford Bookkeeper Indicted By Grand Jury