MEDFORD-- Overnight the only total lunar eclipse of the year and supermoon was a treat for stargazers throughout the Western Hemisphere.
Unfortunately, for those of us in Southern Oregon and Northern California, the celestial event was obscured by clouds.
The total eclipse on the west coast was between 8:41 P.M. and 9:44 P.M.
- Total Lunar Eclipse Meets Supermoon Sunday Night
- MUST WATCH: A Time-lapse Of The Total Lunar Eclipse During Last Night's Supermoon
- Catching the Lunar Eclipse in Our Region
- Total solar eclipse moves across South America today
- Monkey Selfies, Eclipse, Bitcoin, Lauer Top Google in 2017
- Super snow moon, 2019's biggest supermoon, lights up the sky
- Lunar Showstopper: 1st Super Blue Blood Moon in 35 Years
- Apollo 11 lunar samples were searched for signs of life
- Alabama Senate passes near-total abortion ban
- Trump announces total economic embargo against Venezuela