MEDFORD-- Overnight the only total lunar eclipse of the year and supermoon was a treat for stargazers throughout the Western Hemisphere.
Unfortunately, for those of us in Southern Oregon and Northern California, the celestial event was obscured by clouds.
The total eclipse on the west coast was between 8:41 P.M. and 9:44 P.M.
- Total Lunar Eclipse Meets Supermoon Sunday Night
- MUST WATCH: A Time-lapse Of The Total Lunar Eclipse During Last Night's Supermoon
- Catching the Lunar Eclipse in Our Region
- Lunar Showstopper: 1st Super Blue Blood Moon in 35 Years
- Monkey Selfies, Eclipse, Bitcoin, Lauer Top Google in 2017
- Super snow moon, 2019's biggest supermoon, lights up the sky
- State ballot measures to watch on Election Night
- A 'Super Blood Wolf Moon' and Five Eclipses are Among 2019's Major Astronomy Events
- Fire Causes Near Total Loss for Historic Black Forest Restaurant
- Two New Measles Cases Confirmed: A Total Of 61 Cases