TRAIL, Ore. — A missing 90-year-old Trail woman was found on Wednesday after several tense hours. June Myers was last seen at 1:30 a.m. on Wednesday morning, before family members later discovered that she was missing.
According to the Jackson County Sheriff's Office, Myers lives in the 400-block of Loper Lane near Highway 227. Her family reported that she suffers from Alzheimer's.
When Myers went missing, it was believed that she had left on foot, and may have taken a blanket with her.
She was later located by a search and rescue helicopter within two miles of her home—conscious and breathing. A ground team carried her out to a waiting ambulance for evaluation.
JCSO posted on Facebook asking for the public to keep an eye out for Myers around noon on Wednesday, then posted that she'd been found before 1:00 p.m.
- Missing 90-Year-Old Found by Search & Rescue Teams in Trail
- Medford Family Searches for Father Missing on California Trail
- Trail man found safe after going missing on mushroom hunt
- Missing Hiker Rescued
- Rescue teams searching for man missing in remote stretch of Rogue River-Siskiyou Natl. Forest
- Climber Stranded on Mt. Shasta Saved by Search & Rescue Teams
- Southern Oregon Search & Rescue Teams Return From Paradise
- Search And Rescue Training Weekend
- UPDATE: Jackson County Search and Rescue Locates Missing Autistic Man
- Hunter missing near Prospect found minutes after search announced