NORTH BEND, Ore. (AP) - Police responded to North Bend High School and contacted a student in the cafeteria after receiving a report that the 14-year-old boy had responded to a discussion about cyberbullying with "I'll bring the guns."
North Bend Police Chief Robert Kappelman said in a statement that no weapons were found and the student said he didn't actually intend to bring guns.
The student was removed from the school and prosecutors are reviewing the case.
- Oregon Teen's Comment, "I'll Bring The Guns" Prompts Police Response
- Teens Question Oregon Gubernatorial Candidates
- Oregon State Police Looking For Person(s) Responsible For Illegally Killing Four Elk
- Northern California Wildfires Prompt Evacuations, Burn Homes
- Earthquake Rocks Anchorage, Prompts Tsunami Warning
- Police: Transients Assaulted Ashland Man, Made Homophobic Comments
- Oregon elementary school worker quits after making racist comments to students
- Oregon teens push for lowering voting age to 16
- Local teens are expanding the Southern Oregon pork market