PORTLAND, Ore. -- The Oregon Zoo announced it is offering free admission to furloughed federal employees and their families during the government shutdown.
Zoo officials say the offer is effective immediately, and will last throughout the shutdown. It also applies for federal contractors who are affected.
The Oregon Zoo says furloughed employees must show their federal ID or badge to receive free admission,
- Oregon Zoo Offers Free Admission to Furloughed Federal Employees
- Wildlife Images Offers Free Admission for Furloughed Families
- Furloughed BLM Worker Inspires Free Yoga Classes
- Oregon OKs largest expansion of federal free lunch program
- Oregon Offers Free School Lunches Through the Summer Months
- Gov. Newsom To Offer Unemployment Benefits To Federal Employees Impacted By Shutdown
- Providence Offers Free Hospice Volunteer Training
- Klamath County Libraries Offer Free Tax Help
- Providence Medford Offers Free Lung Cancer Screenings
- Oregon Zoo Mourns the Loss of Baby Asian Elephant, Lily