Photo Gallery 4 Images
WHITE CITY, Ore. — A semi-truck that slid into an embankment in winter weather conditions has blocked at least one lane of Highway 140.
Multiple viewers reported the crash, and the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) is currently corroborating some delays and a closure of the eastbound lane.
Most of the delays appear to be on the eastern side of the crash, toward Klamath Falls. Expect congestion and delays in the area until crews can respond to clear the crash.
ODOT has issued a Severe Weather Hazard warning from their Lake of the Woods reporting station — advising that drivers carry chains or have traction tires on their vehicles due to packed snow on the roadway.
This is a developing story.
- Semi-Truck Stuck in Snow Blocks Lanes on Highway 140
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Lanes Blocked Near Hugo From Semi-Truck Crash
- Troopers Patrol Highway 140 Intersection
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- All Lanes Open on Highway 140 Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Highway 140 Closed Near Mile Marker 22
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- UPDATE: Lanes Back Open on Highway 62 After Semi-Truck Fire
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland